Sunday, July 24, 2011

Neverland: Where Dreams Come True

It's funny how kids hear something and then they put them together, huh? Well that is what our Briggs did. We told him that we were going to take him to Wonderland Park and ride the rides. We told him a couple weeks before we were actually going to go and this is when he came up with Neverland. We watch Peter Pan and so that is where he got the "Neverland" and we also watch Disney Channel in which they advertise for Disney Land and so he came up with Neverland: Where Dreams Come True. Ha!!! I wish Wonderland was like Disney Land but to him it is. I love the imagination of kids.
Briggs had a GREAT time and LOVED everything!!!! I can't believe he liked it all even the roller coasters!!! He does scream like a girl though! Ha!
Grady wasn't to in to it. He did ride a few rides like the boats, cars, and helicopters.













I got to ride one ride too:)
































Crue was a trooper. I was always one of those people that said "Oh my gosh, I can't believe they have that little baby out here." Well..... I ate my words on that one. I eat my words quite a bit after being a parent, but that's a whole other post:)
























































I love this picture. So much joy in his sweet little face. I think he liked the bumper cars the best.






After every ride he would start running to the next one. He had such a good time and I think all of his dreams came true;) At least his amusement park ones:)







0 comments: