Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Leave" Me Alone

Aren't the Fall leaves beautiful?!?! Especially when you an go outside and enjoy them in the gorgeous weather. The boys and I were outside the other day and they were playing in the leaves. Instead of writing about it I will give you a play by play with pictures:

G: I don't know about this?
B: Hmmm....What can I do to my brother with these leaves?


G: Okay,maybe this isn't so bad after all!

B: Here is a leaf Grady isn't it cool?


B: Here are a BUNCH of leaves brother!

G: Okay, you are taking it a little far now!

B: How do ya like this?!?!?!?

G: AHHHHHH!!!


Briggs was really being sweet about it and he didn't push Grady back Grady just kind of fell. I was getting leaves out of folds and cracks in the bathtub! We have enjoyed this beautiful fall weather and hopefully all of you have too because I am sure it will be short lived!

0 comments: