Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Greatest Inventions

There are many things in this world that are good. There are, however, many inventions in this world that make your life simpler and that is what I call great.



You also probably have to be a parent to understand the value and "greatness" of these fine inventions. Before I was a mom I either never paid attention to these things or had just never heard of them. So I will give you 3 of the numerous inventions that make my life simpler.






#1: Adjustable waist pants.

Oh yes. They are incredible! Most kids have tiny waists and long legs. (Wish I could say the same about my figure;) These jeans have a little button on the inside and elastic string so that you can cinch them up and loosen them when the child gets bigger. This also saves money! I buy most of the boys' jeans at The Children's Place, but Target also carries the adjustable waist jeans.








#2 Wet Ones

I know they have been around forever, but I never really used them until I had kids. I mean what adult needs a wet wipey? With 2 boys in the house I can't keep these things in stock! I have a pack in my purse, diaper bag, kitchen, and a pack in the car. These are great for cleaning up any messes and for wiping hands and dirty faces.



#3 No leak sippy cups

I know that back when I was a kid there wasn't such a thing as a sippy cup that didn't leak. You had to drink your juice in the kitchen. Now with the no leak sippy you can go anywhere. In our house our sippy sometimes become missiles, footballs, or any other kind of flying object so thanks goodness they don't leak. There is one bad part about them though, the little apparatus that keeps the liquid from coming out sometimes starts to stink due to the beverage getting stuck on it and not being able to get clean, so you kind of have to go through a lot of sippys.



These are only a FEW of the cool things you get to enjoy during parenthood. There are many other gadgets that work out there and some of them don't work for everybody.

Just thought I would share some that have worked for us!

0 comments: