Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Friday ,Cody and I went to Amarillo without the kids, sad but very much needed, and did some shopping and I got trees to go on each side of my garage for Mother's Day. I kind of went crazy shopping because I really never get to look with 2 kiddos. Not that I mind that at all.





Saturday, we went to my future brother-in-laws graduation party and then came home after that.




We had a nice relaxing Sunday and had Hawaiian Haystack to eat at my in-law's house Sunday afternoon.




It was a great weekend. I am so blessed to have my sweet sweet babies! I love them so much it hurts! I thank God so much for them both.





2 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

I cannot believe how big your little guy has gotten! he is precious! how are you??

Julia Soler said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Wow, your baby is already getting big fast. Happy belated Mother's Day :-)