Thursday, May 21, 2009

Got Milk????


How much milk does your family consume in a week? We go through 6 gallons!!!! Thats a pretty penny! My soon to be 2 year old loves his "ILK". He only drinks milk and water. He is definitely his father's child. Cody drinks a ton of milk too and I dring my share also. People stare at my cart at the grocery store. I watch grocery adds every week to see if it is on sale. 1.99 sure beats 3.24! I guess what I should ask is if anyone has a milk cow for sale?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3 comments:

Spawns of Seaton said...

I keep meaning to leave a comment about your sweet family, and I can not imagine 6 GALLONS a week!! That is crazy, I for sure agree about purchasing a dairy cow. You'd have to rename your blog to Three Guys, a Gal and a Cow!! :) Your boys are so CUTE!! You guys gonna try for a girl, or are you ok being the only gal??

adie1983 said...

Wow, that is a lot of milk! Sadly, we only make it through 1/2 a gallon..... You guys will have the healthiest bones in America! Love the pics of your boys, they are too cute. Hopefully I will get to meet them sometime.

Julia Soler said...

haha, and I thought we were the only ones that went through milk like crazy. Well groceries in general. But, that's not suprising with a family of 5 big time milk drinkers, and I can only imagine what it will be like when Jared turns one! This week Lowe's had milk gallons on sale 2 for 3 dollars...it just made my week, lol!