Sunday, May 11, 2008

My son


I know it is Mother's Day but we never would have this holiday if it weren't for our children, right?? So I am going to pay a tribute to my little guy, Briggs Cowan Satterfield. Let me start by saying I am the proudest and luckiest person on the face of the earth to have him as my son. He is the sweetest most caring person and he can't even talk yet! It is true that you don't know what love is until you have children. My heart hurts because I love him so much. His eyes sparkle and his big grin melts your heart. I could stare at him 24 hours a day and be mezmorized every second of it. I can't thank God enough for giving him to us. He truly is an angel and we love him so so much. Thank you Briggs for being my son and making my first Mother's Day perfect! Love always,

Momma

0 comments: