Thursday, May 29, 2008

...and were OFF

Or I guess you could say Briggs is. He is crawling and pulling up on everything, even the wall. He is growing up way too fast. He is almost 10 months now and I can't believe it. We bought him a swimming pool but he has only got to play in it once due to the weather, but he seemed to enjoy it. Our house is going really well and it is going to be beautiful when we get done. Sorry it has been a while since the last blog. I have been a bit busy. Here are some pictures of my sweet angel and a couple from Mother's Day at my parents house. Enjoy!

Loves to crawl on the tile

His new Froggy Pool


Eating his favorite breakfast, MUFFINS


Had to throw in this pic of my lil' sister, She's the greatest Aunt EVER!!!

Papa, he's pretty proud of his new ride

0 comments: