Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer So Far

We have had a wonderful summer so far. All 8 days of it:) It has been hotter then hot but we have managed to stay pretty cool. We have already made several trips to the community pool and we have a small pool in our backyard as well. Briggs likes to cool everyone else off with his water gun.


This is Crue 3 weeks old.


I actually got all three boys in one picture!! Yes only one was looking at me but still they were all in one frame:) I love this pic of G. I can't believe he actually let me take his picture!





This is my favorite picture of Grady.








Crue man. And yes that is probably spit up running down his shirt:)










We went to our church's pool party on Sunday evening and had a great time. Briggs ate a huge hamburger and of course chips.










Grady scarfed down a hot dog and didn't want his pic taken.





























Grady loves the big slide and Dad took him down it several times.




















My handsome hubs.
















The boys swimming to their hearts content.





















Crue bear in his stroller living the life.























Briggster on the whale slide.
























G-man splashing.

















































We are trying to enjoy every bit of this hot weather. It's sad when 90 feels good outside! Stay cool!







0 comments: