Monday, December 7, 2009

Expen$ive Weekend

No, we did not make any big purchases this weekend. I got nothing to show for this, EXCEPT a pretty little dent in my car!!!!! I could kick myself!! Don't you hate it when you do stuff like that? I hit a brick light post. I know. Dumb. But that's not all of it, okay. Cody went hunting Saturday and got a ticket from the game warden! If any of you know Cody you would know that he is a stickler for rules, seriously, he is. He shot a deer about 3 weeks ago if you recall, and apparently he forgot to write the county in which he shot the deer on his license. Yup that's it, that is what the ticket was for. I know. Dumb. The ticket could be anywhere from 25$-500$! Yikes! I would take a picture of my car but my camera is dead and I am sure the insurance company will get plenty of pictures. Well, Bye for now I have to go call our insurance agency.

1 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

love your new blog layout! very cute! that really sucks! i hope it all doesn't cost very much-- not a very good time of the year for all that to happen :(